Rosebud Theatre Tickets
Tickets to all Rosebud Theatre productions can be purchased by telephone, online, or in person.
Our Box Office is located in the lobby of the Haskayne-Kenney Mercantile, 116 Main Street, Rosebud.
Phone toll-free 1-800-267-7553 or locally at 403-677-2001
Box Office Hours:
Monday–Saturday 8:00am to 4:30pm (March 1 to December 23)
Monday–Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (December 27 to February 28)
Closed on Sundays and holidays.
Some things to keep in mind when booking your tickets:
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are transferrable.
- Up to five days in advance, tickets may be transferred to another date for the same production.
- Child rates apply to children ages 4-12 years. Children under four are not permitted in the theatre.
- Student rates apply to all student over 12 years of age with a valid student ID which must be presented at time of use.
- Please be sure to check dates, times, and prices on all order confirmations and notify the box office immediately if changes need to be made.
Give the gift of live theatre
Certificates available for Rosebud Theatre, Wild Horse Jack’s Grill, and Rosebud Gifts and Crafts are perfect for all occasions including Christmas, anniversaries, and birthday celebrations.
Choose the type of certificate and the amount of the gift you would like to give, then call us, come see us, or book online.
We do all the work, including mailing the gift certificate to the recipient if you like!
Book your Gift Certificate:
1. By telephone at toll-free 1-800-267-7553 or, locally at 403-677-2001
2. In person at our Box Office - located in the lobby of the Haskayne-Kenney Rosebud Mercantile, 116 Main Street, Rosebud.
3. Online All Gift Certificates purchased will be mailed the next business day.
To make your visit as comfortable as possible, Rosebud Theatre offers the following services to accommodate your needs.
The Rosebud Theatre Opera House, the Haskayne-Kenney Mercantile, and the BMO Studio Stage are all wheelchair accessible. Please let our reservationists know at time of booking so they can seat you in the designated areas.
For those with hearing difficulties, Rosebud Theatre offers hearing assists at the Opera House front desk for use in the theatre.
Our buffet is labelled and lists common food allergens. Please ask any of our servers or kitchen staff if you have questions about a specific item. Special plated meals are available to purchase for food sensitivities in the Rosebud Mercantile Dining Room with advance notice.
Please let our reservationists know if anyone in your party will require any of these services at time of booking. If you have any further questions please call our box office at 1-800-267-7553.