Live Show Tickets call 1-800-267-7553 Watch Online
Rosebud Theatre is thrilled to bring you Charles Dickens’ classic A Christmas Carol this holiday season, both live on stage and online.
It’s Christmas Eve in Victorian England. A street-wise storyteller lights a candle and with a twinkle in his eye, invites us into the story of a miser who was meant to be a benefactor. His name is Ebenezer Scrooge, and on this very night he will be visited by three spirits. Using Dickens’ richly descriptive language, Nathan Schmidt imagines this well-known tale of redemption in a way that reawakens the time-honoured Christmas spirit it embodies.
How to watch online
- When you are ready click here to watch A Christmas Carol. Please note you will have access until the end of the day on December 31.
- In the top right corner choose LOG-IN button. This will take you to a log-in/registration screen.
- Click ‘Register’ to set up an account - all you need is an email and password. Note this is a different account than if you were buying tickets to a live show.
- You will receive an email to activate your account which you'll need to confirm.
- Once confirmed, go to the log-in page and log-in.
- Click “buy on demand” or anywhere on the image of A Christmas Carol
- On the next screen, click BUY $25 to watch the show.
- Complete the billing information and click continue.
- Then you'll come to your purchase summary, click continue.
- Receipt confirmation, click watch video.
- Hit the play button on the video to watch and ENJOY!
Online access available until December 31.
For teachers & students: A Christmas Carol Study Guide
- Registration or Log-in problems - If you have bought live performance tickets through the Rosebud Theatre website, you can use the same log-in information, but you’ll need to register again as this is a separate account.
- Video playback problems - click the Help (?) icon in the top right corner
- Some tips on How to connect your computer to your TV to watch
- Still having difficulties? Email firstname.lastname@example.org